Un-Structure You’re Practice … work independently with team support
Do you want the autonomy to really make a difference in the lives of your patients? Become part of a care team that allows you to practice like a physician with just the right amount of collaboration and oversight. Innovare Health Advocates has an open position for a licensed, experienced Transition and Home Care Nurse Practitioner to work with our clinical team at our locations in the St Louis Metropolitan area. The position provides an opportunity to practice independently in a clinical setting leading patients to become and remain healthy and energetic for life through personalized, innovative care while being supported by an equally focused Care Team.
This position is full-time, weekdays (with occasional light weekend coverage), and a flexible schedule.
The successful candidate will work closely with our forward-thinking Internal Medicine care teams of experienced physicians and other NPs. Daily patient contact is expected visiting our patients at nursing homes, SNFs, hospitals, and occasionally home-bound patients.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in Missouri (and Illinois preferred)
- Nurse Practitioner from an accredited educational institution; wound care certification preferred
- Experience as a Nurse Practitioner for 2+ years preferred
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in Intensive Care preferred
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and ethic.
- Exhibits initiative, follow through, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and works independently
- Ability to think critically and problem solve in diagnosis and treatment dilemmas
- Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly
- Assigns highest priority to patient comfort and satisfaction
- Ability to work compatibility with a Care Team
- Ability to be resourceful and diligent in the care of patients consistent with the Innovare approach
- Proficient use of clinical equipment related to patient care, diagnosis, and treatment, as well as electronic medical record and Windows business applications
Innovare Health Advocates provides the following compensation/benefits *
- Generous salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Generous PTO
- Many other employee benefits
Innovare Health Advocates in the greater St. Louis area is a team of innovative Internal Medicine clinicians who provide personalized, innovative 'health care the way it ought to be ...'
The Innovare approach focuses on achieving and maintaining health by providing care between visits, and leading our patients and our specialist during inpatient, and post-acute care.
We deliver high quality affordable health care to our Patients in five neighborhood communities: South St. Louis County, Chesterfield, Lake St. Louis, Festus, and Alton, Illinois.
Visit our website at http://innovarehealth.com/ to discover the Innovare difference.